Welcome and thank you for choosing veedybox.com.
This page explains the terms governing any commercial use of VeedyBox.com online services and functions.
We accept payment via Credit/Debit Cards. We currently accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, credit/debit cards, paypal.
Pricing and Billing
- You may purchase different levels of subscription, which will have different pricing and different usability (as provided here). For the purpose of the terms, all paid level subscription will be referred to as “commercial level”, “commercial usage” or “commercial User”. Please refer to “Service and Packages” page for more data about the different User levels, pricing and functionality.
- All fees paid are non refundable except when explicitly stated otherwise.
- By signing up as a Commercial Use and providing your billing information, you are authorizing us to charge your designated payment method on a recurring basis at the then current price. You may update your desired billing payment method by changing your account setting.
The site may, from time to time, provide free trial, limited functionality service aimed at helping users experience the value our services provide. The terms provided here will apply to any free trial period, modified by the instructions provided upon registration. Free trials are for new users and we reserve the right, at our total discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
Unless you cancel your subscription in the “Billing” section of your account settings or notify us of your decision to cancel, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current fee. You will be charged on the date you signed up for a Commercial Use Package (or at the end of your free trial period) for either monthly or yearly plan depending on the plan you may choose, and subsequently, your billing cycle will auto-renew at the same day at the then current price every month thereafter, or at your annual anniversary at the then current price (depending on the package you chose).
- You may terminate your subscription no shorter than ten days before your next automatic subscription cycle, by changing your account setting here or contacting us here ten days before the next billing date to cancel the auto renew feature. In this case, after your last day of usage, you will not have any access to the features your paid subscription provided, nor to any legacy pricing, if provided. You will not have any access to the content you provided nor to any record or statistics generated while using the functions provided in the service. Please note that changing your account setting less than ten days before the next billing date will result in your account terminated on the next term of your subscription.
- Upon cancelling the account, all the information stored in the account may be erased and permanently lost.
- Subscription and services fees are non refundable and will not be prorated at any time.
- We may impose, at our sole discretion, Late fee on all past due and unpaid accounts.
- In the event any payment is past 15 days due, the account may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access may be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Once an account is delinquent 20 days, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel the account due to non payment. Upon cancelling the account, all the information stored in the account may be erased and permanently lost.
Upon registering to a service, you agree to provide Us 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should We receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank your behalf before We have been given a chance to resolve the issue, We will have has the right to charge You for our time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Us, in addition a $50 chargeback fee. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, we retain the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. We may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, we have the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.