Welcome and thank you for choosing veedybox.com.
This page explains the terms by which you may use our online services and functions.
- This Website (herein after: “the Site”) is owned and operated by Power Business Consultants Ltd, of 8 Hamenofim st, Herzliya Israel, a company incorporated under the laws of the state of Israel (herein after: “the Company”, “we”, or “us.
- The Site is an online interactive platform featuring technology which enables users to create, edit and effectively manage videos by using our pre-designed templates and digital contents, such as music, Photographs, graphics and videos. Said services and all other services available through the Site shall be referred to as “the Services”.
“Content” shall mean any information, including but limited to comments, photographs, illustrations, fonts, designs, videos, music, whether it was submitted, posted, displayed, or otherwise made available on the Site.
“Video” shall mean any video created by you, using the Services.
- The Company may decide, at its sole discretion, to make changes to the appearance of the Site, to its content, its functions and services, or even stop providing any of the Site’s services or functions, to you or to users generally, with no preliminary notice. By using the Site you give your consent to these changes and confirm that you will have no future request and/or demand derived from the said changes.
- The Company will have no responsibility for the quality of any Video made under and by the use of the Site and its Services and/or functions.
- The Company may restrict access to the Site from time to time in order to perform maintenance activities. A notice informing the time and period of such activities will be sent or published on the site, at least three (3) days before the said maintenance activity. If further maintenance will be needed, a further notice will be published.
- As part of an ongoing dialogue with our users, we would love to hear your suggestions and opinion regarding any matter in our site (herein after “Feedback”). You agree that your Feedback is given without restriction and will not place us under any obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and that we have the right to disclose your Feedback on a non-confidential basis. You further acknowledge that we do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, or developed by us, or obtained from sources other than you.
- In addition, the Site may contain blogs and forums to which The Company may allow you, in its sole discretion, to post Content.
- The Company reserves the right to determine that access and use of the Site and the Services will be allowed only to users that registered to the Site and provided the Company with certain details. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. By registering you acknowledge that the Company may request further details from time to time.
- To sign up to our Website and create an account, you must provide a valid e-mail address (which will also serve as your username) and a password. The password can be changed at any time.
- Upon completion of the registration process a notice will be sent to the registered user designated Email in order to activate the account.
- You may never use another Registered User account without permission.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- Please note and acknowledge:
- You do not own the account you open and use. Furthermore, you do not possess any right of access or to the data stored on our servers.
- You agree that the Company has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate any account, at its sole discretion, with no liability.
- All data on our servers are subject to deletion, alteration or transfer. We may elect to keep archives of all or parts of the Site, but we cannot guarantee that anything available on the Site, or any records or information relating to the Site, will be archived, or that any archives will be preserved or made publicly available.
- Any data, account history and account content stored on our servers, may be deleted, altered, moved or transferred at any time for any reason in our sole discretion, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind.
- The Company does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data stored on its servers.
- All data received from you will be kept and protected in a Database (herein after: Database) which will be managed under the legal obligations set forth in the Israeli Privacy act.
- The Company may use the data found in the Database, among other things, to the purpose of mailing Registered Users – who approved this option – with informative updates and marketing materials, by Email, text messages.
- A Registered user may request, in writing, at any time, that the Company will cease sending him these updates and materials and to request his removal from the Database. In case of a request for removal from the Database, the registered user may not be able to use certain functions and/or services of the Site.
- In order to enter your account, when entering the Site you will be required to fill in your username and the password you chose during the registration process.
- We hold your password safe in our system and it will not be transferred to others but you. You are responsible to safe keeping your personal password. Transferring your account details to others is at your own risk.
- You may not allow any other party to access or use the services and functions under your account. In any case or suspicion, you must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account
- We reserve the right, under our sole discretion, to refuse registration or cancel your account at any time, in the following cases:
- You have submitted false information during the registration process.
- Any other case we see fit.
Limited License, Purchasing Conditions
- The Company may allow you to forward, post, embed or email any Video (or links to such Video). In addition, The Company may provide you with the ability to download your Videos and present them, as created using the Services, anywhere and by any means, offline and online. Once a video is created using the Services it can only be edited or modified through the Site and its Services.
- HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY NOT SAVE OR MAKE USE, IN ANY CAPACITY, OF ANY AND ALL OF THE LAYOUTS, TEMPLATES, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER COMPANY IP INCLUDED IN THE VIDEO (EXCEPT YOUR UPLOADING CONTENT), WHETHER DIGITALLY OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF SUCH VIDEO. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE AND PRESENT ONLY THE VIDEO AS A WHOLE.
- Subscriptions to the Services may be made available in free or paid versions and/or in different service levels. Not all of the features and functionality of the Services may be available in each version or service level. You may find information regarding the different subscriptions and services we offer, as well as their pricing, billing method, etc., here.
- You may use our Services and videos created using the Site only in accordance with the terms of the specific subscription you have signed up for.
- You cannot resell our Services and/or any Video unless you are signed up for a subscription authorizes you expressly to do so, or have direct written permission from us.
- If you decide to purchase our Services, you agree to the relevant pricing and terms of payment as set forth on the Site which may be updated by the Company from time to time.
- You take full responsibility for all taxes and fees associated with the Services. You agree to pay all charges in effect when such charges are incurred and to pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any purchases and transactions made using the Site.
- We also reserve the right to add, cancel, alter, modify any functions, features, functionality and/or services. We may charge for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing ones, at any time and at our sole discretion.
- Payment for the Services shall be made after you confirm the payment, including the full payment amount, and by doing so you will confirm all the details of the transaction.
- All information that you provide in connection with a purchase must be accurate, complete, and current.
- After you confirmed the transaction, your billing will be handled by our payment processing partners and you might be be transferred to the billing company’s website (such as bluesnap, paypal).
- Upon completing the purchase, a notice confirming the execution of the transaction shall be sent to the email box you gave during the registration process or the Email you updated later on.
- You hereby confirm that the Company shall send an invoice / receipt no. exclusively by Email, unless it has been agreed otherwise, in writing, by the Company.
- All the prices displayed include VAT at the rate established under the Law, unless noted otherwise.
- You are exclusively responsible for carrying out the order and the Company shall not incur any liability with regard to a claim of mistake or disruption in recording the details which you have entered into the system.
- The Company’s records shall constitute binding proof as to the correctness of the details which appear therein.
- In the event that the credit card clearing company shall deny your undertakings, the transaction shall be cancelled and you shall be required to arrange payment for the service and/or product directly with the Company, whether by means of paying in cash, or whether by any other means which shall be agreed upon between the Company and the user.
- The Company reserves the right to change the subscription types, their terms and their pricing at its sole discretion and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting an update of that term or posting such changes elsewhere on the Site.
- Except as may be expressly permitted by applicable law and/or as may be authorize expressly in writing by the Company, you will not, and will not permit anyone else to:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site and its Content in any medium, including, without limitation, by any automated or non-automated “scraping”.
- Using any automated system, including, without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers” etc., to access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers than a human can produce in the same period of time.
- Using any automated system, including, without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers” etc., to index and retrieve the information found in the Site or to expose its data structure and its code.
- Transmitting spam or other unsolicited email.
- Attempting to decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software used to provide the Services.
- Attempting to interfere with, or compromise, our system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from our servers.
- Taking any action that imposes or may impose, at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportional part on our infrastructure.
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms or other software agents, to the Site.
- Collecting or harvesting any identifiable information from the Site.
- Using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of the Site.
- Accessing any content on the Site, through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by us.
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site and or its functions and or its services, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site and or its functions and or its services or the content therein.
- Using any of our Content, including any of our trademarks, in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Content.
- Taking any action that infringes Copyrights, Trademarks or any other right found in the Site.
- Using the Site, your Videos or any other content therein to support, incite or promote discrimination, hostility, violence or other illegal activity.
- Using any of our trademarks or any variant thereof including misspellings as a domain name or as part of a domain name, as a meta-tag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- Adopting or using, without our prior written consent, any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with our trademarks.
- Copying, imitating or using, in whole or in part, the look and feel of the Site, without our prior written consent.
- Mirroring, framing or hot-linking to the Site or any content other than your own.
- If we believe, in our sole determination, that you use our Site to do one of the above mentioned activities, we may terminate or suspend your access to the Site without notice and liability.
- Subject to the terms hereunder, you may upload content to the Site and to use it in the creation of Videos.
- You agree that you are not allowed to upload content that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental.
- May create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property.
- Seeks to harm or exploit children.
- May constitute or contribute to a crime or tort.
- Contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating, libelous, threatening, hostile, violent, or that which provokes violence or hostility, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains information which discriminates, based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or nationality.
- Contains any information or content that is illegal.
- Contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Contains any information or content that you know is not correct.
- We reserve the right, but not obligated, to reject and/or remove any user`s content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions.
- By uploading any content you represent and warrant that:
- It does not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy and publicity rights.
- You have all rights necessary to submit any such Content.
- Any such submitted Content complies with all applicable law.
- The uploaded content is not obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
- To the best of your knowledge, the content and other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate.
- We hold no responsibility or liability for any content that you post.
- You are responsible for your content and the consequences of posting it.
- We are only acting as a passive conduit for your online uploaded content.
- You understand and agree that you may be exposed to any content that is inaccurate, objectionable, and inappropriate for children, or illegal, and you agree that we shall not be liable for any damages you incur as a result of uploading it to the Site.
- Except for your uploaded content, the Company (and its licensors) retains all title, ownership, rights received under any license and/or any intellectual property rights, as applicable, in the Site, the Services and any of their elements, including any software, technology and Content contained therein, or holding the appropriate licenses to such rights. These rights shall incorporate, but are not limited to, the graphic design of the Website, the structure of the Website, the components of the Website, the texts which appear on the Website, the name of the Website, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and the domain name (the “Company IP”)
- You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in the Site, Services or any Content or Video, except as the Company may expressly permit.
Third party links
- Links to other internet websites and/or to third parties services, may appear in the Site. The Site may also provide you with links to access the sites of third party vendors or service providers including, without limitation, for the purpose of reviewing or purchasing services and/or products. The Company does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services and shall not be liable for the contents which may appear on those linked websites and the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage which may be caused to you as a result of using or relying on such websites.
- If you access a third party website, you do so at your own risk and you expressly relieve the Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, product or content.
Termination, Cancellation Policy
- You may terminate your use of the Site and cancel your account at any time by filling contact from here. However, there are no refunds for cancellation. After you ask us to delete your account (and your request has been confirmed), up to 30 days from your request your account will be deleted and all the information stored in the account may be erased and permanently lost from our servers. Please be aware that part of the data might be cached on different third party servers and will be deleted within up to 90 days, depending on said third party’s terms and conditions.
- The Company may terminate and/or suspend its Services to you and cancel your account at any time for any reason, with or without cause, by providing you a notice. you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any credits, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
- Notwithstanding the above said, upon termination of your account, for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- If your account was terminated, for any reason, you must obtain our written authorization prior to establishing another account. If you attempt to establish another account without obtaining our written authorization, we may permanently ban you from the Site.
- Notwithstanding the above said, cancelling a purchase of Services shall be carried out pursuant to the provisions of the applicable laws.
- Notwithstanding the above said, you agree to indemnify and defend the Company and in any action arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Site, including any data or content transmitted or received by you;
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity, or Intellectual Property Rights;
- Your violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- Any claim for damages that arise as a result of any of your content that you uploaded or created under your account; or
- Any other party’s access and use of your account with your unique username, password.
- The Site its services and functions are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The use of the service is at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Site its services and functions are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company, its directors, its employees or anyone on its behalf do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Site, its services and functions will meet your requirements; that the Site its services and functions will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Site its services, functions or versions are free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components; that any third party functionality or service will be available, on-line or bug free. Any Video downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site its services and functions is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the Site its services and functions.
- We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Site, and we will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and any third-party provider.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company, its directors, its employees or anyone on its behalf, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, the Site its services and functions, including without limitation, the submission of any content. Under no circumstances will the Company, its directors, its employees or anyone on its behalf be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Site its services and functions or your account or the information contained therein.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the Site its services and functions.
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Bugs, viruses, Trojan horses that may be transmitted to or through the Site by any third party;
- Unauthorized access to our servers and/or the use of any personal information stored therein;
- Loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Site;
- Interruption of transmission to or from the Site;
- Defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
- In no event shall the Company, its directors, its employees or anyone on its behalf, be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to the Company in the period of same calendared year or US$50.00, whichever is greater.
- The Company, its directors, its employees or anyone on its behalf shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses arising as a result of modifications made to any content, including but not limited to additions to content or combinations of Content with other content, or the context in which the content is used.
- This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the Company, its directors, its employees or anyone on its behalf has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction